FRIDAY THE 13TH CAMP COUNSELOR VICTIM SWEATSHIRT
- Official Cozmo Product. Manufactured & Printed in the A.R.E.
- 100% High Quality Cotton, Comfy and Looks Great.
- Design Will Not Fade, Peel or Crack Even After Washing Multiple times.
- Cutting-Edge Digitally Printed Logos.
- Ready to Order. Takes 2-5 Business Days to Work Our Magic.
A group of camp counselors trying to reopen a summer camp called Crystal Lake, which has a grim past, are stalked by a mysterious killer.
In 1957, a young boy named Jason drowns in a lake near Camp Crystal Lake. The next year, two counselors are murdered. In 1980, a descendant of the original owners reopens Camp Crystal Lake with some counselors’ help. The counselors gets killed one by one by a mysterious person. Could it be Jason, out for revenge?
Betsy Palmer … as Mrs. Voorhees
Adrienne King … as Alice
Jeannine Taylor … as Marcie
Robbi Morgan … as Annie
Kevin Bacon … as Jack
Harry Crosby … as Bill
Laurie Bartram … as Brenda
Mark Nelson … as Ned
Peter Brouwer … as Steve Christy
Rex Everhart … as The Truck Driver
Ronn Carroll … as Sgt. Tierney
Ron Millkie … as Officer Dorf
Walt Gorney … as Crazy Ralph
Willie Adams … as Barry
Debra S. Hayes … as Claudette
Dorothy Kobs … as Trudy
Sally Anne Golden … as Sandy
Mary Rocco … as Operator